- a leading, respected, independent and lasting think tank driven by Cambodia interest
- a knowledge base for policy oriented research and discussions
- a partner in promoting sustainable development
What do we envision Cambodia to achieve?
With adherence to the principles of market economy and liberal democracy, Cambodia maintains peace and stability, undertakes gradual transformation, promotes equitable and inclusive development, and respects the rule of law so that she will have well educated citizenry and achieve “advanced country status” by 2050.
What are our core values?
- Freedom of thinking
- Personal integrity
What is the approach of CPS?
- Scientifically based and objective
- Free to think but tactful to express
- Backed by comprehensive databases
- Modeling based when possible
- Assuring high quality
- Relatively small and flexible
What does CPS do?
- Research priority topics and issues
- Provide innovative and practical policy recommendations
- Contribute to national socio-economic policy dialogues
- Advocate and disseminate constructive ideas
- Promote a shared country vision and values
- Increase the understanding of sound public policy among stakeholders and the public